Powder or granule products inside the hoppers,silos or other containers, from which they are drawn (by force of gravity) in order to be pneumatically conveyed, often tend to pack down and make a ?bridge? that prevents the containers from being completely emptied.
The Vibra-FlowTM aeration pad prevents the material from packing down inside the container, thus increasing the effect of gravity and considerably reducing friction between the product and the container wall.
Products such as: bentonite, ash, flour, cement, feldspar, soda, kaolin, aluminium, titanium dioxide, etc..., fall more quickly, thoroughly and homogenously.
- Excellent fluidification of the container walls
- Self-cleaning and non-cubersome design
- Withstands ?damp air?
- Very simple to install
- Can be installed inside the container (VIBRA- FLOWTM - I) or outside (in the event of inaccessible internal areas) (VIBRA-FLOWTM - E).
- The compressed air (min. 1.5 bar) is injected by the Vibra-FlowTM into the container in a circular area, generating a ?thin layer? of air between the container and the material to be ?stirred?, which will be kept in motion while it is unloaded. The device vibrates slightly, when the container is completely empty, to ensure the ?self-cleaning? effect.
- The Vibra-FlowTMAeration Pads runs at maximum efficiency when the air is fed intermittently, rather than continuously. The compressed air should always be introduced when the unloading mouth of the container is open.
- When the Vibra-FlowTM is in stand-by,but is
?immersed? in the material inside the container, the mass of the
material and the elasticity of the rubber cone keep the device against
the wall and prevent material from infiltrating inside the compressed
air feeding line.
The devices (both versions) should be installed near the outfeed mouth of various silos, hoppers and
containers, at a distance between centres of no greater than 300 mm. The best position for the Vibra-FlowTM devices is in regular rows on the circumference in order to assist air outfeed, together with the materia to be removed. Should only one row of Vibra-FlowTM Aeration Padss be envisaged, position them so that the circular work areas overlap. In the event of several rows, the overlapping will be extended upwards. The number of devices to be installed in any case depends on the type of product to be ?stirred? and the dimensions of the container from which the product is to be drawn. On request, we can provide assistance for making the best of the applications of these devices.